Meet Our Providers at MCMA
Meet Our Nurse Practitioners at MCMA
A Nurse Practitioner is a Registered Nurse (RN) who has advanced education and clinical training in a health care specialty area. Nurse Practitioners work with people of all ages and their families, providing the information patients need to make informed decision about their health care and lifestyle choices.
Nurse Practitioners provide the following services to our patients:
- Obtain medical history and perform physical examinations.
- Diagnose and treat common health problems such as infections, minor injuries, diabetes and hypertension.
- Provide women’s health care including routine PAP screening and breast exam.
- Provide annual physicals and maintenance care for adults, including positive health behaviors, self-care skills, education and counseling.
- Collaborate with the physicians in order to promote health maintenance.